REMOVAL OF IMPURITIES RESULTING FROM DAILY USE
1. To clean our imitation leather, use lukewarm water with a neutral soap solution.
2. Clean the stained area using a soft cloth that has been soaked in a soap solution and make circular movements.
3. In the event of coarse soiling, use a soft brush additionally. The brush should also be soaked in the soap solution.
4. To remove the soap solution, use a cloth and lukewarm water.
5. Subsequently, rub the surface of the material until it is dry.
6. For coarse soiling, we recommend a mix of alcohol and water in a ratio of 1:1.
These tips are no guarantee and do not exempt the user from his or her duty of care while handling our products and the cleaning and/or disinfecting agents.
Ø Tested disinfecting agents